MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parents to view their child’s academic performance in real-time via a web browser and/or mobile phone app. This facility allows exclusive access to the child’s Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes. As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework topics etc.)
- Communication facilities to improve contact between parents and schools
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
- Option to purchase Items, join Clubs or book Trips
Access has been provided via email to all parents/carers that have parental responsibility and are named as a contact for their child. If you have not received an email or if you have misplaced this information please contact school reception and they can provide you with this information.