New expectations about presentation in exercise books
Over the last three years we have improved standards of uniform considerably. Now we want to improve standards of presentation in students’ books and homework diaries. To this end we are introducing new ‘Presentation Standards’ (see below). These capture our expectations for how work will be presented. Above all we want students to take pride in their work.
Presentation Standards for Exercise Books and Homework Diaries
1. Treat exercise books with respect: no graffiti, doodling, scribbling out or tearing out pages
2. Use pen for writing, pencil for drawing and ruler for underlining
3. Neat work in front and rough work in back
4. Clear title and date; both underlined
5. Exercise books must be available for every lesson